To enter VANJ Conference 2021 Online Platform, click here.
1. You need a Zoom account associated with the email address that registerd for VANJ2021
2. Before enter “Lobby”, please make sure to login to both: Zoom app and Zoom account in browser.
Before the event:
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.6.5 (823) or higher
- macOS: 5.6.4 (765) or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.6.4 (308) or higher
- Android: 5.6.4 (1862) or higher
* Note: If you already installed Zoom app, make sure to update it to the latest version. Click here for how to update.
- Terminals: PCs, smartphones or tablets with internet connectivity.
- Network: A wired LAN connection or a stable wi-fi connection is desirable.
- Speakers: Earphones are not required if you have built-in speakers in your PC or if you are in an environment that causes no interference to others. If you use headphones or earphones, we recommend wired ones.
- Camera Features: Please ensure you have either a computer built-in camera or an external web camera ready.
- Zoom account using the email address that you registered for VANJ2021.
* Note: You can only enter the VANJ2021 Online Platform with the email address that you registered for the event.
How to join a Zoom Event:
1. Check the invitation email from Zoom Event (example is here).
2. Using the SAME email address that received the invitation to login to both: Zoom app; and Zoom account on browser.
* Attention: If you have multiple accounts on Zoom, please make sure to login to the account that you registered for the conference.
3. In the invitation email, click “View Event” or “Your conference URL”
Or click here to to access the Zoom Event Platform.
4. Click “Join Lobby”
5. At the new pop-up window, click “Open Zoom Meeting” and you will be able to access the event platform.
Watch videos for how to access your session here.
- Original background from here: http://vanj.jp/yourls/background
- Refer to how to change virtual background: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/210707503-Virtual-background