1. Is the conference available online?
The VANJ 2021 will be held completely online. More information is coming soon at Online Platform.
2. How to interact with speakers?
VANJ2021 will be held on Zoom Event platform. Admission of attendees to the platform will be started from the end of November 2021. Inside the platform, attendees can interact with the speakers, authors, and presenters before, during and possibly after the conference.
Register soon to join us even before the conference date!
3. How to submit?
Click here for more information.
4. How long is the abstract?
About 300 – 400 words
5. Can I include figures in the abstract?
Yes, if it does not exceed one A4 page length limit of an abstract.
6. Is the conference free for attending?
Yes, it is FREE for all the participants, including speakers and audience.
7. Will registration be required? When will it be available?
All audience and presenters are required to register. Presenters do the registration at the same time with abstract submission here, from Oct. 3 to Nov. 7, 2021. Audience can register here, from Oct. 3 to Nov. 27.
8. What types of presentation will be included in the conference?
There will be selected oral presentations and poster presentations.
9. What time zone will this conference occur in?
The conference time is in the JST (Japan Standard Time).
10. Can attendees download or share my presentation?
VANJ2021’s online platform will not permit downloading or sharing of content. VANJ2021’s policy strictly prohibits any recording of presentations. Any attendees who do not comply with the VANJ2021 policy may have their access to meeting content revoked.
11. Will the scientific sessions be on livestream on the day of conference?
VANJ2021 do not plan to livestream all the scientific sessions. The livestreaming may or may not happen depending on the policy of each session. To assure your attendance in the interested session, please register as an audience here.
12. Will the online platform links be published for everyone to attend?
No, to avoid overload of the platform, the access links will only be provided for the registered speakers and audiences. To assure your attendance in the interested session, please register here for audience, and here for speaker.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.