The 2022 VANJ Conference, with the theme of “Diversity for an Inclusive Society,” will be held in hybrid with a tentative onsite venue at The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan, and a virtual venue on Zoom/Slack. The conference will be on two days November 26th–27th, 2022. We warmly welcome participants from Japan, Vietnam, and from other countries and regions worldwide. We sincerely hope that VANJ 2022 would be a timely ground to tighten the Vietnam – Japan scientific network and reposition our roles in the new era of both uncertainties and opportunities.
The sponsors and organizers of VANJ 2022 invite submissions to the general session. Topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
● Natural Sciences (Physical sciences, Chemical sciences, Biological Sciences, etc.)
● Engineering and Technology (Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Construction Engineering, Nanotechnology, etc.)
● Medical Sciences (Basic medicine, Health Sciences and Biotechnology, etc.)
● Agricultural Sciences (Veterinary Science, Agricultural Biotechnology, etc.)
● Social Sciences (Economics and Business, Educational Sciences, Social and Economic Geography, Media and Communications, etc.)
● Sustainability Sciences (Earth and related Environmental Sciences, etc.)
● Computer and Information Sciences
● Other Interested topics…
Please submit your oral/poster abstract by November 3rd, 2022.
For the general abstracts, the requirements for an initial submission include:
● Abstract for about 300 – 400 words, text only
● Type of presentation: Oral or Poster
Your submitted abstract will be evaluated by our Scientific Committee.
We welcome submissions for both Oral and Poster presentations. However, as the capacity of the Oral sessions is limited, the Technical Program Committee (TPC) will review all the submissions and designate the presentation type for each submission. Please indicate your preference of the presentation type during the submission process.
TPC will also select the excellent ones during the conference for Best Oral Presentation Award and Best Poster Award. Such papers might have a chance to be published on VANJ Anthology “Introducing Japanese Science and Technology” with ISBN number.
● Abstract Submission Open: October 3rd, 2022
● Abstract Submission Deadline: November 3rd, 2022
● Notification of Acceptance: November 10th, 2022
● Presentation material submission Deadline: November 20th, 2022
● Conference Dates: November 26th – 27th, 2022