1. Is the conference available online?
The VANJ 2022 will be hybrid in Tokyo and online through Zoom. More information is coming soon.
2. How to interact with speakers?
VANJ 2022 will be held onsite in Tokyo. Registration will be open soon.
The online venue will be on the Zoom Event platform. Admission of attendees to the platform will be started from the beginning of November 2022. Inside the platform, attendees can interact with the speakers, authors, and presenters before, during, and possibly after the conference.
Register soon to join us even before the conference date!
3. How to submit?
Click here for more information.
4. How long is abstract?
About 300 – 400 words.
5. Can I include figures in the abstract?
Yes, if it does not exceed one A4 page length limit of an abstract.
6. Is the conference free for attending?
Yes, it is FREE for all the participants, including speakers and the audience.
7. Will registration be required? When will it be available?
All audience and presenters are required to register.
8. What types of presentations will be included in the conference?
There will be selected oral presentations and poster presentations.
9. What time zone will this conference occur in?
The conference time is in the JST (Japan Standard Time).
10. Can attendees download or share my presentation?
VANJ 2022’s online platform will not permit downloading or sharing of content. VANJ 2022’s policy strictly prohibits any recording of presentations. Any attendees who do not comply with the VANJ 2022 policy may have their access to meeting content revoked.
11. Will the scientific sessions be on Livestream on the day of the conference?
VANJ 2022 does not plan to live stream all the scientific sessions. The live streaming may or may not happen depending on the policy of each session. To assure your attendance in the interested session, please register as an audience.
12. Will the online platform links be published for everyone to attend?
No, to avoid overload of the platform, the access links will only be provided for the registered speakers and audiences. To assure your attendance in the interested session, please register.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.